Minneapolis ranked best job market for new grads in 2017
- Online job search engine, ZipRecruiter.com analyzed their database of over seven million jobs to compose a list of the top job markets for recent grads within the U.S. The metric … Read More
• The Metropolitan Council’s latest population estimates placed 37,374 new residents in Minneapolis since 2010; on pace to reach 450,000 new residents by 2020.
• This number translates to nearly a ten percent increase population over and the greatest inflow… Read More
The domestic economy has weathered a number of potential shocks throughout the first half of 2016. However, year-to-date growth in GDP, jobs and other economic indicators have been less consistent than in 2014 and 2015, with employment gains varying increasingly on a monthly basis and inflation stubbornly… Read More
• According to Milken Institute’s State Technology and Science Index of 2016 Minnesota jumped five spots into the top ten. This move puts the state within the top ten for the first time in more than… Read More
• According to the most recent BLS estimates, manufacturing employment in the Minneapolis-St.
Paul metro has grown 2.1% since March 2016. The region has seen positive year-over-year
(YO-Y) job gains every month since 2010. March employment numbers in the manufacturing
… Read More
Five changes on the horizon for branch banks
1 The number of branch locations will… Read More
•Overall the Minneapolis metro has it pretty good when it comes to morning commutes. We avoided MSN’s ‘50 Worst Commutes in America’ list, however all growth comes with its share of growing pains.
•According to the Metropolitan Council,… Read More
• According to a recent WalletHub analysis, Minnesota’s residents are less stressed than the rest of America. Contributing factors include high median incomes, affordable housing, low divorce rates, excellent access to… Read More
• As the METRO transit Southwest Light Rail (SWLRT) project nears its construction start date in Fall 2017, we are watching the Southwest suburbs and how transit-oriented development will shape its economy.
• Residential investment has been the story so far along the Blue… Read More
Minneapolis – St. Paul Industrial Insight | Q1 2017
The Minneapolis –St. Paul industrial market experienced negative absorption for the first time in tracked history. A number of firms occupied … Read More