We all know that the North Loop – Warehouse District are hot right now for tech talent. Take a look at this additional info:
- Nearly 1/5 of the tenants are tech companies – see JLL’s Q4 Warehouse District Submarket Report
- The size of our tech employment in Minneapolis is bigger than San Francisco – I know, I did a double-take too. Check this out US Technology Outlook
- It’s popular – The spread of mixed-uses we have in the North Loop — from retail, restaurants, apartments and office space — contributes to the popularity of the area for residents and workers.
- It’s a destination – The opening of the Hewing Hotel has helped make this area a true destination, rather than simply a CBD outlier.
- It’s a high-end retail and foodie scene – From Askov Finlayson, MartinPatrick3, Spoon and Stable and Bachelor Farmer, the sheer amount of high-quality options in such a small area is hard to beat.
View full JLL Fringe Market Report